Loading FIR filters into Crown I-Tech HD amplifiers
In the Export tab, set the filter length to exactly 897 samples, then select the format “CSV file (Column, decimal)” and press Save FIR.
Download and install HiQnet Audio Architect from here.
- Run Audio Architect.
- Under Devices, find the Crown I-Tech HD series and drag one onto the Room window.
- Double-click on the amplifier to open the amplifier settings window.
- Hold down the Alt key while double-clicking on the BSS logo.
- The Arbitrary FIR Coefficients dialog appears.
- Select an output channel FIR filter then click Import and select the FIR file.
- The filter coefficients appear in the dialog.
- Click Apply / Enable then Close.
- Note that XOver block now switches to using the loaded FIR filter and not the manually set HP and LP crossover filters.
- Double-clicking on the XOver block now brings up a dialog saying that settings have been set at the factory.
- To return the XOver block to manually set HP and LP filters, hold down the Alt key while double-clicking on the BSS logo. This brings up the FIR dialog again.
- Click Clear / Disable and Close.
- Then double-click on the XOver block to bring up the IIR HP and LP dialog.
- Output channel gains, delays and IIR filters can be set on the LEVEL, output EQ and output DELAY views.