Loading FIR filters into DFM processors & amplifiers
17 September 2019: NetControl2 (2.4.6) appears to have problems loading FIR filters and we are currently working with DFM to resolve this.
In the Export tab, select the format “Text file (Column, decimal)” and press Save FIR. Rename the TXT file extension to FIT.
Contact DFM to receive a download link for the NetControl software and install.
- Run NetControl.
- In the GroupList panel, right-click on ROOT, select Add devices and select a device. In this example we have selected the DMOD2SX.
- The Device panel appears. Click on any of the FIR tabs or buttons.
- On the FIR tab, click Load.
- On the Load FIR-Filter dialog, select All files, find and select the FIR filter file from FIR Designer, and press Open.
- The plot shows the magntiude response of the FIR filter and the label (next to the Load button) changes to the filename.