Loading FIR filters into Ashly amplifiers and processors
In the Export tab, select the format “CSV file (column, decimal)” and press Save FIR.
Download and install Ashly Protea here.
- Run Ashly Protea.
- In the device menu, click Add Item and select a device. Includes (as at April 2019):
- Fulcrum Acoustic -> TQP-48
- nX amplifiers -> Networkable + DSP (nXp)
- PEMA Amplifiers
- Double-click on the device to open the device view. Click on DSP.
- Right-click on one of the empty processing blocks, select Equalization and FIR Filter.
- An empty FIR block appears and is in Bypass mode.
- Click the FIR block to bring up the FIR filter loading dialog. Click Select FIR file and choose the FIR filter CSV file for FIR Designer.
- Click the BP Bypass button to turn off bypass and enable the FIR filter.
- Close the FIR Filter dialog.
- Set IIR filters, gain and delay by adding other blocks to the signal flow.